Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project - Collage Freebie

Are you making Valentine's Cards this year?  I wish I was, but what a busy week... and my studio is too cold with our temperatures below freezing again.  I always have the best intentions to make cards and mail them out.  Another year, perhaps. 
This is one of my fun, quirky images - from a vintage postcard.  They look a little awkward, don't they?

It would be a cute one to use in a collage or on a card, the postmark on the front reduces its collectible value, but makes it more interesting in a piece of art.  This one is vintage, but was mailed to me in the 80's. To borrow this image for your own art or craft usage, right click and save to your computer. Personal use only, please. Feel free to use it for your collages and Valentine's cards. 
For more post cards, check out my other blog: Postcards, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment