Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Collage - Forever is Composed of Nows!

This is one of my finished collages .... A look, finally at what I did with all those inchies

To finish that "blank canvas" of inchies, I added a paper ornament, a decorative brad, a bit of sealer and paint.  I added a simple quotation from one of my favorite poets, Emily Dickinson.
"Forever is composed of nows."

Now, I am headed down to the Colorado State Capitol for Creative Industries Day.  I am excited to be a part of the Lafayette Public Art Committee, and thrilled to be a part of the arts in our community.  Today we will look at the roll of arts in our state. Lafayette has been nominated for the Governor's Arts Award.  Today will be a day filled with information and arts advocacy.  Can't wait to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment