Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quote of the Day-


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life,
but I am realistic enough to know
that life is a complex matter.


We had a fabulous time on our spring break trip to Florida.  Here's a shot of two very tired girls waiting for the fireworks over the Magic Kingdom castle.  Disney's empire in Orlando is quite amazing!  The scope and range of parks and themes has changed since I was their age.  The size and sprawl of it has grown immensely, I daresay, insanely.  I don't think that even ole Walt himself would have dreamed it could grow to such epic proportions.
I must say, we had a "magical" time.  It will be one that will go down in our personal memory books, as my daugher said, "The Best Vacation, EVER!"

And as everyone who works there says, " Have a magical day!"



No comments:

Post a Comment