Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Art Every Day - Day 16

Just checking in for Art Every Day Month, sponsored the the blog Creative Every Day.  I have been working on this one throughout the month - I am not sure if it has reached completion.
"Endless Possibilities"
I was inspired by fall colors and lots of words - I used paint, handmade paper, vintage stamps, vintage tickets, word clippings, metal bits and pieces of wood beneath some of the labels to create dimension.  All of it is on a painted and walnut ink stained 8 x 10 flat canvas.

4 comments:

  1. That cluster of stamps on it is terrific and the colours are great. I love fall colours, especially today since everything is WHITE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the hues that were used! I had collected a lot of similar doo dads and never used many of them because I wasn't sure how. You have done a good job with the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful warm colours & effective use of so many materials. I love using lots of different materials to get variety of texture and you've done this brilliantly.

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete